Reminder: Joberu.com does not allow product promotions and posts on multi-level marketing, direct sales recruitment, affiliate membership promotions and similar schemes. To report violations, please contact us via the Contact Us page .
Workforce Scheduler and Planner
• Managing the day to day forecasting and scheduling for specified accounts
• Ensure strategies goals are met through forecast modeling, collaborative planning and effective communication.
• Oversee and maintain the workforce managment platform utilized for forecasting and scheduling
• Establishes a statistical baseline forecast for all departments
• Provides clear communication of the forecasted workload, changes, assumptions, inputs and etc. to the Senior Leadership team
• Formulate recommendations based upon analysis, data and input from users and departmental management
• Appropriately forecast and account for growth due to seasonal variations and special events
• Gathers data to understand the key drivers of volume (lead and marketing forecast, outbound call volume) and incorporate into forecasting and planning
• Identifies and researches service level risks for problem resolutionand management notification
• Leads in the effort of building staffing strategies that support multi-site, multi-skilled student contact centers
• Assist with training of staff on Workforce management policies and procedures
• Responsible for updating statistical info into WFM modeling software
• Maintain reports on workforce
• Works closely with WFM Manager in developing modeling scenarios for all department supported
• Maintains a close working relationship with all departmental leadership team in developing staffing strategies
• Responsible with assisting the WFM Manager in training and supporting new WFM team members
• At least a high school graduate
• At least 6 months’ worth of experience as a BPO Workforce Scheduler or Planner is required
• Well-versed in creating and translating raw data into useful/informative reports
• With high level of expertise in using MS Office (especially MS Excel and PowerPoint)
• Required skill(s): data analysis, real time management, scheduling, system and network administration, Generating Data, MS Office.
• Applicants must be willing to work in McKinley Hill.
• Flexible and willing to work in shift schedules
• Can start ASAP
• Salary: 25,000-30,000php/month
Time Zone: Asia/Manila ||